The Arizona Grantmakers Forum has just launched a new social networking site exclusively for their members, the AGF Community.
In this community, members will be able to:
- Network with colleagues throughout the state of Arizona
- Build relationships with Arizona philanthropists
- Join groups and participate in discussions with like-minded grantmakers, whether as a CEO, corporate funder, or emerging philanthropist
- Join discussions about best practices or funder collaboration
- View philanthropy-related videos and photographs posted by colleagues or share their own
- Invite colleagues to events
- Voice opinions and spread foundation news to AGF members by writing a blog or posting foundation news releases
Are other regionals considering their own social network? How can a tool like this help us further our missions?