Registration is now open for the Forum Network’s annual conference! We hope you’ll join us July 26-28 in Chicago at the beautiful Sofitel Water Tower hotel. This year’s program will include thought provoking plenary sessions, valuable skill building and unparalleled networking opportunities for regional associations. To register visit www.regonline.com/2010RAconference.
We have kept registration costs on par with the past couple of years and are again offering a discount to regionals associations who bring more than one staff member.
- First Full Conference Registration: $450
- Multi-Registrant Full Conference: $375
- Monday Only: $175
- Monday Lunch Only: $45
- Tuesday Only: $225
- Wednesday Only: $175
- John Graham, President and CEO of ASAE will open the conference with a discussion of the “New Normal” for regional associations
- Jeff DeCagna of Principled Innovation will lead a helpful business modeling working session
- Mark Sedway will facilitate a discussion about creating and communicating your RA’s value proposition to your members and key constituencies
- Popular past presenter Allen Gunn of Aspiration will present with the Forum’s Dan Brady and moderator Claudia Herrold of Ohio Grantmakers Forum during an interactive social media session
- Tyla Wells, membership chair of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization Detroit chapter, will share some of her innovative membership recruitment and retention strategies
What Your Colleagues Have Said about the Network’s Annual Conference
- “I always get value from the summer conference”
- “This was my first conference and I found it to be very informative to my work. I left with many take-aways and contacts that I will use.”
- “Great as always to have a chance to meet with people across the county who are doing similar work”
- “It was a great chance to meet and share our own ‘best practices’”
Make Your Hotel Reservations
This year’s conference hotel is the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower in downtown Chicago only minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and Lake Michigan. We have negotiated a room rate of $160 a night during the conference plus applicable state and local taxes of 15.4%. You can make your reservations now by calling 877-813-7700, ask for group reservations and identify yourself as a part of the Forum Annual Meeting.
Visit the Forum’s Web site at www.givingforum.org/10conference for up to date information about the event. If you have any questions about this year’s conference, please contact Courtney Moore (703-879-0809) or Mary O’Neill (703-879-0811).
We look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago!