WVG’s board describes Paul as a “dynamic leader capable of taking us to the next level of excellence.”
Paul’s past experience includes:
- Directing a program which resulted in a 300% growth of charitable support in the last 5 years.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with WV community issues and experience with WV foundations..
- Development of new initiatives.
- Management and direction of programmatic external relations, communications, marketing and fundraising.
- Experience with strategic planning and development.
- Fundraising expertise.
The WVG Board will be hosting a series of meetings in regional locations around West Virginia to introduce Paul to the regional association’s members.