Registration for the upcoming 2011 National Conference for Regional Associations is now open! Register now to attend the conference August 1-3 in Denver, CO. Online registration will be available until July 25.
We have also posted a working version of the conference agenda (PDF). Check it out to see what we have planned. Some highlights include:
- An opening keynote by Larry Smith, Founder/CEO, Leading Edge Advisory Firm (LEAF) and former Director of the Third Millennium Philanthropy & Leadership Initiative at Indiana University Center on Philanthropy.
- A skills building session with Cole Nussbaumer of Google on how to communicate more effectively with data
- A follow-up to last year’s value proposition session with Mark Sedway, Philanthropy Awareness Initiative and Sedway Associates
- A closing keynote from Susan Taylor Batten, President and CEO of ABFE, and former Senior Associate at the Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Several additional opportunities for networking
Don’t forget to make your hotel reservations at the conference hotel, The Curtis. The discounted room rate of $149/night will only be available until Wednesday, June 29.
Interested in seeing who has registered? Check out the attendee directory to see who will be in Denver.
Conference information is available online 24/7 at www.givingforum.org/11conference.